Last Updated on March 17, 2021
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, dealers and customers. As COVID-19, commonly known as Novel Coronavirus 2019, becomes a greater concern, we have implemented practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). As an essential business, we are doing everything we can to protect our employees, dealers and customers while continuing to operate. We are taking recommended and extra precautions and have instructed our dealers to do the same.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects
- If you feel sick or have difficulty breathing, self-quarantine
We continue to monitor the situation and will follow all recommendations. Please check our website for future updates. We look forward to continuing to serve you.