Puronics Dealership Opportunities
There’s Money to be Made in Water!
With aging municipal water supplies and increasing environmental pollution risks to our water supplies, people are more conscious than ever about the quality of the water they use. A healthy lifestyle requires quality water, which you can provide.
Even businesses increasingly realize the benefits of utilizing quality water in their operations. Using quality water can impact their bottom line.
The expanding water treatment industry offers the perfect opportunity for you to be your own boss, control your own lifestyle and build a valuable asset to secure your retirement.
With over 60 years of experience providing water treatment solutions throughout the world, Puronics has a proven track record in providing consumers with the products they need and want. You’ll benefit from the stability of proprietary Puronics’ products with advanced technology, quality construction and high performance.
Puronics products incorporate technology developed by NASA for use aboard the Space Shuttle Orbiters. Our HYgene® Bacteriostatic water treatment systems are recognized as a NASA Spinoff product.
Benefits of a Puronics Dealership
• Partnering with a National Brand with proprietary products builds value in your business
• The recurring revenue from service increases business value as a sellable asset
• Exclusive territories are available
• The support of an industry-leading company and a national dealer network
• Two dealership levels are available to fit your individual needs
• Requires minimal start-up costs
Join the Puronics team and tap into your own success!
To become a Puronics Dealer or for additional information contact:
Worldwide Headquarters: 5775 Las Positas Road, Livermore, CA 94551
You Get the Tools to Succeed!
As a Puronics dealer you get all the tools you need to build a lucrative business. From training and support to marketing and financing, Puronics provides you with decades of field-tested expertise.
• Professional Sales Presentation Materials
Field tested flip-top easel binder, DVD video, and PowerPoint presentations
• Effective Sales/Marketing Materials
Literature and videos for distribution to prospective customers, posters, signage and vehicle graphics
• Co-Op Advertising Program
We provide financial support for approved advertising campaigns
• Lead Generation Strategy and Materials
TV and radio commercials, direct mail, yellow pages, trade shows and Internet
• National Advertising Campaign
• Corporate Web Site with Dealer Locator
• Field Visit Sales Support
Consulting and video training aides
• Puronics Consumer Financing Available
Your customers can apply for Puronics credit for the purchase of systems based on credit approval
• Dealer Advisory Council and Annual Dealer Conference
You get the support of the entire dealer network to share ideas and success stories
• Monthly Newsletter
Keeps you in touch with industry trends, ongoing product research and current news from the dealer network
• Sales Awards and Incentive Programs
• Operations, Service and Installation Training
• Puronics® Logo Apparel and Merchandise
• Technical Support
Consulting to help you resolve your customers’ commercial and residential water problems