Micromax™ 7000 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Do you know what your family is drinking?
Get maximum protection for your peace of mind.
The Micromax™ 7000 drinking water system is designed to produce crystal clear, clean, great-tasting water. The quality construction and superior performance of this system ensures maximum protection of your family’s drinking water for years to come. The 4-stage advanced technology is packaged in a low-profile, sleek, durable design that fits easily under any kitchen sink. Refresh Yourself® with the peace of mind and high quality water that the Puronics® Micromax™ 7000 provides.
- Food is cleaner and tastes better
- Quality water for baby formula
- Care for plants and aquariums
- Better tasting beverages
For maximum quality and performance
- Patented Easy Change™ sanitary filter cartridges automatically shut off water when removed for quick, no-leak filter replacement
- Operates on household water pressure and uses no electricity
- Stylish slim-profile design requires minimal use of space
- Kitchen Faucet Adapter allows easy connection to cold water supply – no need for needle valves or special plumbing
- Designer long-neck faucet blends into any kitchen décor
- Each system is subject to rigid quality control and testing, the results of which are proudly included in packaging
- Durable high-quality fittings, valves and construction ensure years of reliable, leak-free performance
See What’s Inside
Four stage drinking water solution
Stage 1 – Activated Carbon Filter
- High-capacity 5-micron graded density porous carbon filter
- Protects the entire system by removing dirt, rust and sediments as small as 2/10,000 of an inch
- Maximum contact time with filter media for de-chlorination with effective adsorption
Stage 2 – Ultra-filtration (UF)
- Super-fine filter creates a barrier to waterborne cysts like Cryptosporidium and Giardia, if present
- Self-cleaning process
- Reduces particulate matter as small as 1/10,000 of a micron
Stage 3 – Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Unique filter allows water molecules to slowly pass through
- Reduces the majority of dissolved solids such as Sodium, Selenium, Arsenic, Nitrates and Nitrites, if present
- Reduces dissolved metals like Lead, Copper, Cadmium, Hexavalent and Trivalent Chromium, if present
- Impurities are automatically flushed down the drain
- Processed water is stored in a sealed and sterilized tank
Stage 4 – Activated Carbon Block Adsorption
- High density carbon block polishes water from storage tank
- Removes unpleasant tastes and odors
- Produces great-tasting, crystal clear water
A quick twist shuts off the water and removes the cartridge- no leaks, no mess.
System Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of Cysts, Lead, Pentavalent Arsenic, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, Trivalent Chromium, Selenium, Nitrites/Nitrates and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the aesthetic reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odor and Particulate Class III NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for low lead compliance.
Contaminants or other substances which can be removed by the Puronics® Micromax™ 7000 are not necessarily in your water. Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. Actual savings achieved are dependent on your particular spending habits and usage levels.