Micromax™ 8500 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Do you know what is in your drinking water?
Get Peace of Mind with the Ultimate Solution.
The Puronics® Micromax™ 8500 drinking water system is designed with advanced filtration technology for the ultimate protection and great tasting crystal clear water. This 5-stage system effectively reduces the majority of contaminants such as pharmaceuticals, PFAS (potentially toxic chemicals), chlorine, dissolved metals, lead, waterborne cysts, and others that may be present in your water supply. The simple design fits easily under any kitchen sink. The Micromax™ 8500 will assure your family will benefit from the reduced risks associated with emerging manmade and other contaminants that may be in water supplies.
For maximum quality and performance
- Patented Easy Change™ sanitary filter cartridges automatically shut off water when removed for quick, no-leak filter replacement
- Operates on household water pressure and uses no electricity
- Stylish slim-profile design requires minimal use of space
- Kitchen Faucet Adapter allows easy connection to cold water supply – no need for needle valves or special plumbing
- Designer long-neck faucet blends into any kitchen décor
- Each system is subject to rigid quality control and testing, the results of which are proudly included in packaging
- Durable high-quality fittings, valves and construction ensure years of reliable, leak-free performance
See What’s Inside
Five stage drinking water solution
Stage 1 – Sediment Filter
- Protects the entire system by removing dirt, rust and sediments as small as 2/10,000 of an inch
Stage 2 – Activated Carbon Filter
- High-capacity 5-micron graded density porous carbon filter
- Effectively reduces PFAS chemicals
- Maximum contact time with filter media for de-chlorination with effective adsorption
- Super-fine filter creates a barrier to waterborne cysts like Cryptosporidium and Giardia, if present
- Self-cleaning process
- Reduces particulate matter as small as 1/10,000 of a micron
Stage 4 – Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Unique filter allows water molecules to slowly pass through
- Reduces the majority of dissolved solids such as Sodium, Selenium, Arsenic, Nitrates and Nitrites, if present
- Reduces dissolved metals like Lead, Copper, Cadmium, Hexavalent and Trivalent Chromium, if present
- Impurities are automatically flushed down the drain
- Processed water is stored in a sealed and sterilized tank
- Reduces dissolved pharmaceuticals and biologicals
Stage 5 – Activated Carbon Block Adsorption
- High density carbon block polishes water from storage tank
- Removes unpleasant tastes and odors
- Produces great-tasting, crystal clear water
A quick twist shuts off the water and removes the cartridge- no leaks, no mess.
System Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, Trivalent Chromium, Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, Turbidity and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS); against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the aesthetic reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odor; against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of VOCs and PFOA/PFOS; against NSF/ANSI Standard 401 for the reduction of Bisphenol A, Estrone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen and Nonylphenol; and NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for low lead compliance.
Contaminants or other substances which can be removed by the Puronics® Micromax™ system are not necessarily in your water. Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised.