FILTRAMAX™ IGEN® C Water Filtration System
Maximize Your Water Quality by Removing Chlorine and Chloramine
The Puronics® FILTRAMAX™ iGen® C four-stage whole-house Chlorostatic® water softener and filter combo system with ChloroShield™ Clearess® media is specifically designed to reduce the levels of Chlorine and Chloramine typically found in municipal water supplies. Chloramine (a combination of Chlorine and Ammonia) is very corrosive to lead and copper plumbing and can have potential side effects for people and fish. The intelligent iGen® control valve adapts to your water usage lifestyle and adjusts regeneration to maintain consistent quality and reduces operating costs. The stainless steel media tank extends operating life so your family will enjoy the benefits of high quality water for years to come.
Hair and skin are soft and silky
Food and beverages taste better
Healthier for pets
Clearly refreshing water
Patented iGen® Computerized Control Valve
- iGen® intelligent digital microprocessor controls system operations
- Maintains 60 days of water usage history to maximize backflush/recharge efficiency
- Double backwash ensures a clean filter media bed
- Built-in diagnostics ensure consistent superior quality water
- Creates auto reserve so you never run out of quality water
- Durable, corrosion resistant 1″ control valve construction guarantees years of trouble-free, efficient operations
- Downflow brining system ensures minimum water usage and efficient salt dosage
System Contains EPA registered Bacteriostatic HYgene®
Chlorostatic® Technology At Work In Your Home
- ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media incorporates Chlorostatic® Technology filter to effectively reduce chloramine and chlorine from every tap in your home. ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media has a limited lifetime warranty and eliminates the need for filter changes.
Quality You Can Count On
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the entire water system. Covers manufacturing defects and workmanship.
The Filtramax™ iGen® C systems are Certified by WQA according to NSF/ANSI 42 for reduction of chlorine, chlorine taste, and chlorine odor, NSF/ANSI 44 for the reduction of hardness minerals, barium, and radium 226/228, and NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance, as verified and substantiated by test data.
Effective reduction of Strontium as verified by independent test data
See What's Inside
iGen® Digital Control Valve with SilverShield® HYgene® Monitor
Stainless Steel Tank
- Food grade 316L stainless steel provides a sanitary non-permeable surface for processing your water
- The only stainless steel tank system in the industry certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 42, 44 and 372 standards.
MicroSilver Bacteriostasis™ Technology
- Microscopic particles of silver are embedded into SilverShield® HYgene® media to inhibit bacteria growth within the filter media bed
SilverShield® HYgene® Refiner
- SilverShield® HYgene® media reduces objectionable chlorine and chloramine tastes and odors
Softener and Conditioner
- High-Capacity S-759 monospheric resin has uniform sized beads for higher flow rates and efficiencies
- Reduces iron, turbidity and hardness
- AltaPure™ effectively removes suspended solids as small as 5 microns
- Silica gravel polishes water to a sparkling clarity
- Superior sealing protection
Float and Distributor Assembly
Potassium or Salt
Potassium or Salt Solution
This system is designed for use with municipal water or private well water that has been chlorinated. Any non-chlorinated private well application should use the well version of this system without SilverShield® HYgene®.
Contaminants or other substances which can be removed by the Puronics® Filtramax™ iGen® system are not necessarily in your water. Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. Actual savings achieved are dependent on your spending habits and usage levels.