Hydronex® C Whole-house Water Conditioner
The Intelligent Way to Solve Water Problems Caused by Chloramine, Chlorine and Hardness.
The Puronics® Hydronex® C whole-house water conditioner is specifically designed to reduce the levels of chloramine, chlorine and hardness typically found in municipal water supplies. The Chloroshield™ Clearess™ media utilizes our proprietary Chlorostatic™ Technology under control of the intelligent iGen® valve to produce superior quality, healthy water. Chloramine (a combination of chlorine and ammonia) is a common municipal water supply disinfectant, but it could have potential side effects for people and fish. It is also very corrosive to lead and copper water lines. The corrosion resistant iGen® control valve and multi-layered tank wrapped in stainless steel will ensure that your family enjoys the benefits of crystal clear, healthy water for years to come.
Soft and silky skin and hair
Food tastes better
Dishes are cleaner
Better tasting beverages
Patented iGen® Computerized Control Valve
- iGen® intelligent digital microprocessor controls system operations
- Maintains 60 days of water usage history to maximize backflush/recharge efficiency
- Double backwash ensures a clean filter media bed
- Built-in diagnostics ensure consistent superior quality water
- Creates auto reserve so you never run out of quality water
- Durable, corrosion resistant 1″ control valve construction guarantees years of trouble-free, efficient operations
- Downflow brining system ensures minimum water usage and efficient salt dosage
Chlorostatic™ Technology at work in your home
- Chloroshield™ Clearess™ filter media incorporates Chlorostatic™ Technology to effectively reduce chloramine and chlorine from every tap in your home. Chloroshield™ Clearess™ filter media eliminates the need for filter changes.
See What's Inside
iGen® Digital Control Valve
Three Piece Filter Media Tank
- Inner liner of Polyethylene
- Outer layer of fiberglass
- Stainless Steel Outer Cover
- Chloroshield™ Clearess™ media effectively reduces chloramine and chlorine from municipal water supplies
- Reduces objectionable chlorine and chloramine odor and taste
- Optimal efficiency reduces system operating costs
- High-Capacity S-759 monospheric resin has uniform sized beads for higher flow rates and efficiencies
- Reduces iron, turbidity and hardness
- Silica gravel polishes water to a sparkling clarity
Potassium or Salt
Float and Distributor Assembly
Potassium or Salt Solution
This system is designed for use with municipal water or private well water that has been disinfected with chlorine or chloramine. Chloroshield™ Clearess™ Media will reduce chloramine/chlorine taste and odor for 2,000,000 gallons of municipal water at normal service flow rates at 1 ppm. Normal residential chlorine or chloramine level is 0.5 to 1 ppm. Higher levels of chlorine or chloramine may reduce the life of the media. Any private well application without chlorine or chloramine should use the well version of this system without Clearess™.
Contaminants or other substances which can be removed by the Puronics® Hydronex® C system are not necessarily in your water. Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. Actual savings achieved are dependent on your particular spending habits and usage levels.