Intelligent water treatment powered by the iGen®
Control Valve… and the Sun.
For homeowners looking for simple ways to be more environmentally friendly, Puronics® offers the Solar Powered iGen® digital control valve. The sophisticated iGen® control valve cost-effectively manages the entire treatment process to consistently provide high-quality water on a host of Puronics® whole-house water treatment systems. The system is powered with renewable energy supplied by a compact solar panel with a battery backup to ensure reliability and further reduce operating costs. Your family can enjoy the benefits of high quality treated water from Puronics® while doing a small part to help the environment and save money with the eco-friendly Solar Powered iGen® digital control valve.
Available with any residential whole-house system controlled by an iGen® valve
Patented iGen® Computerized Control Valve with SilverShield® HYgene® Monitor
- iGen® intelligent digital microprocessor controls system operations
- Maintains 60 days of water usage history to maximize backflush/recharge efficiency
- Built-in diagnostics ensure consistent, superior quality water
- Creates auto reserve so you never run out of quality water
- Durable, corrosion-resistant 1” or 1-1/4” control valve construction guarantees years of trouble-free, efficient operations
- Downflow brining system ensures minimum water usage and efficient salt dosage (only on water softener systems)
- Notifies homeowner when SilverShield® HYgene® Bacteriostatic filter needs to be replaced (only on systems containing SilverShield® HYgene®)
Solar Panel Renewable Energy Source
- Compact size (2 ½” x 4 ½”) easily mounts outside up to 18 ft. from the unit
- Stores power in a rechargeable & replaceable battery pack inside the control valve
- Smart Charger circuitry turns on/off to extend battery life
- Mounts vertically or horizontally in 6 different positions for best exposure to sunlight
Contaminants or other substances which can be removed by the Puronics® FA™ system are not necessarily in your water. Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. Actual savings achieved are dependent on your particular spending habits and usage levels.