Terminator® iGen® C Whole-house Water System
Terminate Your Water Concerns Caused by Chlorine, Chloramine and Hardness.
The Puronics® Terminator® iGen® C with ChloroShield™ Clearess® media is a whole-house Chlorostatic® water softener and filter combo system specifically designed to cost-effectively reduce the levels of Chlorine, Chloramine and hardness typically found in municipal water supplies. Chloramine (a combination of chlorine and ammonia) is commonly used to disinfect municipal water supplies but could have potential side effects for people and fish. Chloramine is also very corrosive to lead water lines and copper plumbing. The Terminator® iGen® C gives you peace of mind…reducing potential risks and objectionable tastes and odors, with all of the benefits of softened water.
Soft and silky skin and hair
Food tastes better
Healthier for pets
Clearly refreshing water
Patented iGen® Computerized Control Valve
- iGen® intelligent digital microprocessor controls system operations
- Maintains 60 days of water usage history to maximize backflush/recharge efficiency
- Double backwash ensures a clean filter media bed
- Built-in diagnostics ensure consistent superior quality water
- Creates auto reserve so you never run out of quality water
- Durable, corrosion resistant 1″ control valve construction guarantees years of trouble-free, efficient operations
- Downflow brining system ensures minimum water usage and efficient salt dosage
Chlorostatic® Technology at work in your home
- ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media incorporates Chlorostatic® Technology filter to effectively reduce chloramine and chlorine from every tap in your home. ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media has a limited lifetime warranty and eliminates the need for filter changes.
The Terminator® iGen® C systems are Certified by WQA according to NSF/ANSI 42 for reduction of chlorine, chlorine taste, and chlorine odor, NSF/ANSI 44 for the reduction of hardness minerals, barium, and radium 226/228, and NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance, as verified and substantiated by test data.
Effective reduction of Strontium as verified by independent test data.
See What's Inside
iGen® Digital Control Valve
Stainless Steel Tank
- Food grade 316L stainless steel provides a sanitary non-permeable surface for processing your water
- The only stainless steel tank system in the industry certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 42, 44 and 372 standards.
Chlorostatic® Technology Filter
- Chloroshield™ Clearess® media effectively reduces chloramine and chlorine from municipal water supplies
- Reduces objectionable chlorine and chloramine odor and taste
- Optimal efficiency reduces system operating costs
Softener and Conditioner
- High-Capacity S-759 monospheric resin has uniform sized beads for higher flow rates and efficiencies
- Reduces iron, turbidity and hardness
- Silica gravel polishes water to a sparkling clarity
- Superior sealing protection
Float and Distributor Assembly
Potassium or Salt
Potassium or Salt Solution
This system is designed for use with municipal water or private well water that has been disinfected with chlorine or chloramine. Chloroshield™ Clearess® Media will reduce chloramine/chlorine taste and odor for up to 2,600,000 gallons of municipal water at normal service flow rates.* Normal residential chlorine or chloramine level is 0.5 to 1 ppm. Higher levels of chlorine or chloramine may reduce the life of the media. Any private well application without chlorine or chloramine should use the base version of this system without Clearess®.
*NSF/ANSI 42 testing was performed at 2.0 ppm chlorine concentration, yielding the above extrapolated capacities for lower influent concentrations.
Contaminants or other substances which can be removed by the Puronics® Terminator® C system are not necessarily in your water. Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. Actual savings achieved are dependent on your particular spending habits and usage levels.