Filtramax™ iGen® B Water Softener and Filter Combo
Maximum Water Conditioning… Maximum Intelligence
The Puronics® FILTRAMAX™ iGen® B five-stage whole-house water softener and Bacteriostatic filter system incorporates technology used on NASA’s Space Shuttle Orbiters and the most intelligent digital valve to ensure your water is the ultimate quality. A system so smart, it monitors your water and notifies you when the SilverShield® HYgene® filter needs to be replaced. The ability of the iGen® to adapt to your water usage lifestyle and adjust regeneration and the construction quality of the stainless steel media tank provides reduced operating costs and extended operating life.
- Soft and silky skin and hair
- Food tastes better
- Dishes are cleaner
- Better tasting beverages
Patented iGen® Computerized Control with SilverShield® HYgene® Monitor
- iGen® intelligent digital microprocessor controls system operations
- Notifies homeowner when SilverShield® Hygene® Bacteriostatic filter needs to be replaced based on water volume
- Maintains 60 days of water usage history to maximize backflush/recharge efficiency
- Double backwash ensures a clean filter media bed
- Built-in diagnostics ensure consistent superior quality water
- Creates auto reserve so you never run out of quality water
- Durable, corrosion resistant 1″ control valve construction guarantees years of trouble-free, efficient operations
- Downflow brining system ensures minimum water usage and efficient salt dosage
NASA Technology at work in your home
- MicroSilver Bacteriostasis™ Technology is based on NASA silver ion technology developed to purify water on the Space Shuttle Orbiters
- SilverShield® HYgene® filter media incorporates MicroSilver Bacteriostasis™ Technology into activated carbon to inhibit bacteria growth within the system’s filter media while reducing objectionable tastes and odors
See What's Inside
iGen® Digital Control Valve with SilverShield® HYgene® Monitor
Stainless Steel Tank
- Food grade 316L stainless steel provides a sanitary non-permeable surface for processing your water
- The only stainless steel tank system in the industry certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 42, 44 and 372 standards.
MicroSilver Bacteriostasis™ Technology
- Microscopic particles of silver are embedded into SilverShield® HYgene® media to inhibit bacteria growth within the filter media bed
SilverShield® HYgene® Refiner
- SilverShield® HYgene® media reduces objectionable chlorine and chloramine tastes and odors
Softener and Conditioner
- High-Capacity S-759 monospheric resin has uniform sized beads for higher flow rates and efficiencies
- Reduces iron, turbidity and hardness
- AltaPure™ effectively removes suspended solids as small as 5 microns
- Silica gravel polishes water to a sparkling clarity
- Superior sealing protection
Float and Distributor Assembly
Potassium or Salt
Potassium or Salt Solution
System Contains EPA registered Bacteriostatic HYgene®
The Filtramax™ iGen® B systems are Certified by WQA according to NSF/ANSI 44 for the reduction of hardness minerals, barium, and radium 226/228, and NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance, as verified and substantiated by test data.
Effective reduction of Strontium as verified by independent test data.
This system is designed for use with municipal water or private well water that has been chlorinated. Any non-chlorinated private well application should use the well version of this system without SilverShield® HYgene®.
Contaminants or other substances which can be removed by the Puronics® Filtramax™ iGen® system are not necessarily in your water. Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. Actual savings achieved are dependent on your spending habits and usage levels.