Terminator® iGen® B Whole House Water Filter and Softener Combo
Terminate Your Water Problems with the Newest Generation of Water Treatment
The Puronics® Terminator® iGen® B series whole-house water softener and Bacteriostatic filter system incorporates the most technologically advanced equipment available today. A system so sophisticated, it does the thinking about the quality of your water all day and all night so you don’t have to. The digital control valve calculates the amount of water being treated and notifies you when it’s time to replace the Puronics® Silvershield® HYgene® filter. The iGen® also gives you control of your water with three regeneration options to maximize the water quality in your home. Backed by over 70 years of technology, performance and reliability, the Puronics® Terminator® iGen® B will filter and soften your water for years to come.
Soft and silky skin and hair
Food tastes better
Dishes are cleaner
Better tasting beverages
Patented iGen® Computerized Control with SilverShield® HYgene® Monitor
- iGen® intelligent digital microprocessor controls system operations
- Notifies homeowner when SilverShield® Hygene® Bacteriostatic filter needs to be replaced based on water volume
- Maintains 60 days of water usage history to maximize backflush/recharge efficiency
- Double backwash ensures a clean filter media bed
- Built-in diagnostics ensure consistent superior quality water
- Creates auto reserve so you never run out of quality water
- Durable, corrosion resistant 1″ control valve construction guarantees years of trouble-free, efficient operations
- Downflow brining system ensures minimum water usage and efficient salt dosage
System Contains EPA registered Bacteriostatic HYgene®
NASA Technology at work in your home
- MicroSilver Bacteriostasis™ Technology is based on NASA silver ion technology developed to purify water on the Space Shuttle Orbiters
- SilverShield® HYgene® filter media incorporates MicroSilver Bacteriostasis™ Technology into activated carbon to inhibit bacteria growth within the system’s filter media while reducing objectionable tastes and odors
The Terminator® iGen® B systems are Certified by WQA according to NSF/ANSI 44 for the reduction of hardness minerals, barium, and radium 226/228, and NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance, as verified and substantiated by test data.
Covers Models 0820B, 1030B and 1240B. Effective reduction of Strontium as verified by independent test data.
See What's Inside
iGen® Digital Control Valve with SilverShield® HYgene® Monitor
Stainless Steel Tank
- Food grade 316L stainless steel provides a sanitary non-permeable surface for processing your water
MicroSilver Bacteriostasis™ Technology
- Microscopic particles of silver are embedded into SilverShield® HYgene® media to inhibit bacteria growth within the filter media bed
SilverShield® HYgene® Filter
- SilverShield® HYgene® media reduces objectionable chlorine and chloramine tastes and odors
Softener and Conditioner
- High-Capacity S-759 monospheric resin has uniform sized beads for higher flow rates and efficiencies
- Reduces iron, turbidity and hardness
- Silica gravel polishes water to a sparkling clarity
- Superior sealing protection
Float and Distributor Assembly
Potassium or Salt
Potassium or Salt Solution
This system is designed for use with municipal water or private well water that has been chlorinated. Any non-chlorinated private well application should use the well version of this system without SilverShield® HYgene®.
Contaminants or other substances which can be removed by Puronics® Terminator® iGen® system are not necessarily in your water. Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. Actual savings achieved are dependent on your spending habits and usage levels.