Terminator® iGen® Whole House Water Softener
Terminate Hard Water with the Intelligent Water Softener
The Puronics® Terminator® iGen® whole-house water softener is ideal for homeowners wishing to enjoy the benefits of softened water. The intelligent iGen® control valve adapts to your water usage lifestyle and adjusts regeneration to maintain consistent water quality and reduces operating costs. The stainless steel media tank extends operating life so your family will enjoy the benefits of softened water for years to come.
- Save money on detergents & cleaning products
- Dishes are cleaner
- Reduced scale salves maintenance and water heating costs
- Saves time on housework
Patented iGen® Computerized Control Valve
- iGen® intelligent digital microprocessor controls system operations
- Maintains 60 days of water usage history to maximize backflush/recharge efficiency
- Double backwash ensures a clean filter media bed
- Built-in diagnostics ensure consistent superior quality water
- Creates auto reserve so you never run out of quality water
- Durable, corrosion resistant 1″ control valve construction guarantees years of trouble-free, efficient operations
- Downflow brining system ensures minimum water usage and efficient salt dosage
Chlorostatic® Technology at work in your home
- ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media incorporates Chlorostatic® Technology filter to effectively reduce chloramine and chlorine from every tap in your home. ChloroShield™ Clearess® filter media has a limited lifetime warranty and eliminates the need for filter changes.
See What's Inside
iGen® Digital Control Valve
Stainless Steel Tank
- Food grade 316L stainless steel provides a sanitary non-permeable surface for processing your water
- The only stainless steel tank system in the industry certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 42, 44 and 372 standards.
Softener and Conditioner
- High-Capacity S-759 monospheric resin has uniform sized beads for higher flow rates and efficiencies
- Reduces iron, turbidity and hardness
- Silica gravel polishes water to a sparkling clarity
- Superior sealing protection
Float and Distributor Assembly
Potassium or Salt
Potassium or Salt Solution
The Terminator® iGen® systems are Certified by WQA according to NSF/ANSI 44 for the reduction of hardness minerals, barium, and radium 226/228, and NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance, as verified and substantiated by test data.
Effective reduction of Strontium as verified by independent test data.
This system is designed for use with municipal water or private well water that has been disinfected with chlorine or chloramine. Chloroshield™ Clearess® Media will reduce chloramine/chlorine taste and odor for up to 2,600,000 gallons of municipal water at normal service flow rates.* Normal residential chlorine or chloramine level is 0.5 to 1 ppm. Higher levels of chlorine or chloramine may reduce the life of the media. Any private well application without chlorine or chloramine should use the base version of this system without Clearess®.
*NSF/ANSI 42 testing was performed at 2.0 ppm chlorine concentration, yielding the above extrapolated capacities for lower influent concentrations.
Contaminants or other substances which can be removed by the Puronics® Terminator® C system are not necessarily in your water. Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the product to perform as advertised. Actual savings achieved are dependent on your particular spending habits and usage levels.